things are looking up

4/07/2010 12:12:00 PM

Realizing what the problem is more than the first step to solving it.

I realized I was bored with myself.
I said I was bored with myself.
And then I started finding ways to be unbored with myself.
It took approximately 5 minutes.
And last night, finally, I felt good again.

This week has been a serious improvement from last. Last week I was in a funk. So much of a funk that I actually remember what the funk felt like. It felt heavy and drained. The worst part was how I projected it on people (and by people, I mean David). Being a complainer was never my intention; but sometimes when things get so built up it becomes part of you instead of just being a way you feel.

I have reinstated positive thinking.
And humor.
And girl time.
And shopping.
And creative time.
And exercise.

IN OTHER NEWS
I got a little, babystep promotion. This means more time Marketing at work.
Marketing is were I am suppose to be. I feel it. It feels right.

There is just something about springtime and music



You Might Also Like

0 comment(s)

STAY IN TOUCH


SUBSCRIBE

THANK YOU

Thank you for taking the time to explore the blog. Your support and friendship mean more to me than you may know. God Bless! xoxo