spending some quality me time

6/14/2010 10:45:00 PM

I spent the evening with my computer exploring people and things that I thought were beautiful and I want to be part of me.

I needed it. And now I need sleep.

i know what i want to do. now, it's just getting there.

i forgot how much i love working out. I'm addicted.

my next mission is finding time to do the things i love. one thing i'm going to element is going out on the weekend with exceptions to special occasions.

i need to decide if i want to save my money on a nice camera and if so, what kind. if i do, what will i take pictures of and will i have time for it to be worth it.

i know a guy who is quitting his engineering job to be a photographer and travel the world. <3

i need to take a break from creating and just soak up inspiration. too many fun things going on right now for such a break, but my imagination needs it. I'm pretty used up at the moment.

this weekend nothing but father's day is going on. i can't wait for the relaxing weekend. it's so much needed.

well kids, this isn't what I expected it to be. but i'm kind of okay with how random it is.



<3

You Might Also Like

0 comment(s)

STAY IN TOUCH


SUBSCRIBE

THANK YOU

Thank you for taking the time to explore the blog. Your support and friendship mean more to me than you may know. God Bless! xoxo