camera

Tuesday Trends

1/11/2011 02:08:00 PM

I just scrolled down my blog and realized about 7 out of 10 of my most recent blogs were written on Tuesday. Trend, much?! This was by no means on purpose, I guess Tuesday just puts me in a certain mood.

There's something specifically special about this Tuesday, it's 1/11/11. I recently tweeted something about starting Project 365 today. And, well, I'm feeling the itch. Honestly, I'm terrified of not seeing it thru, after all, it's such an easy task. Take one picture a day and post it. The actual action would take approximately 10 minutes all together and that includes taking the lenses off my camera and uploading the picture. But I know me and most days I have a hard time just remembering to take my vitamins.... there's still plenty of time left in the day, and my camera is in my car...

with that...
Happy 1/11/11

Speaking of making wishes and pretty things, I saw the most beautiful sunset Friday and I couldn't help but take a few pictures of it. Dork.





David, surely thought I was a little camera happy during this thirty minute photoshoot of the sky. You would think that it was the perfect start to me being camera happy all weekend...but it wasn't.

Which reminds me, nice cameras are very 'in' right now. It makes me feel uncomfortably in stride with the rest of the photo lovers / photog wanttobes. Oh well, trends die. I doubt I ever fall out of love with my camera. But there were at least five big cameras floating around Ashley's wedding on Saturday, not including mine, because I figured I would leave the picture taking to the person we paid to take pictures. I wonder if the professional photographer, takes offense, humor, or annoyance in the extra cameras. I digress...


Here is one photogs who's vision I truly admire:
- broderick photography | http://broderickphotography.wordpress.com/ 

I'll keep you posted!

You Might Also Like

0 comment(s)

STAY IN TOUCH


SUBSCRIBE

THANK YOU

Thank you for taking the time to explore the blog. Your support and friendship mean more to me than you may know. God Bless! xoxo