beauty

Sugar & Spice & Everything Nice

4/15/2011 09:51:00 AM

I'm having a love affair with my camera! 

Boys & Girls, this past weekend I have to privilege of documenting some of the sweetest and most beautiful children you will ever meet {in my completely bias opinion}. I'll share with you the first of the weekend, Isabella Grace. Bella is Mindy's, my BFF, eldest child. And an exact replica of Mindy herself.

:: BREAKING NEWS :: Mindy will behaving a little Boy in September to add to her precious little familiy. One boy & one girl! Love it!

This was my first little person shoot and I had my fears and doubts, but I absolutely loved it. Bella did an amazing job as a model & I look forward to taking her summer, Thanksgiving & Christmas photos too! (Mindy doesn't quite realize this yet, but I think it will only take a little convincing!! :))




There's this funny thing about photographing little ones -- they know exactly when they want to be cute and exactly how to not have their face in the picture. hahaha We'll use the above picture as reference & confirmation of that.

I must say, even though she wasn't trying to be cute in the top picture, it is a very adorable picture anythings. {I love that duck}



This is one of my favorite pictures in my collection of pictures so far.
I think it's feels so soft & sweet. 


Yeah, that about sums it up.

Moral of the story, Saturday morning was a success.

You Might Also Like

0 comment(s)

STAY IN TOUCH


SUBSCRIBE

THANK YOU

Thank you for taking the time to explore the blog. Your support and friendship mean more to me than you may know. God Bless! xoxo