sunday currently

Sunday Currently: Tuesday Edition (Vol. 006)

7/23/2013 02:58:00 PM

reading  Southern Cross, Part 3 of The Eric Solomon Mysteries, by Jen Blood. The first two mystery novels held my attention so tightly that once I picked them up I become somewhat of a recluse as I diligently sped through the 200+ page novels in record breaking speed (my personal record, anyways). I figure I'm obligated to finish the third before the forth comes out in August.  But, I have to admit I'm a little bit nervous to proceed, let's just say that don't call them murder mysteries for nothing.
listening to Michael Franti radio courtesy of Pandora, primary as my running soundtrack. 
eating healthier these days. I've been doing what I can to eliminate mass amounts of sugar from my diet, especially the processed kind. Granted, being on vacation is not exactly making that easy.
drinking I've been on vacation a lot in July. So, yes, drinking is something that has been a normal activity. In hopes to find something with a little less sugar than margaritas, I've been blending fruit, ice and a little goose for a refreshing little drink during the hot vacation days. 
smelling the after-rain air of Lake Martin, Alabama. The rain has just passed so there's a bit of a nip in the air, especially considering it's mid July. Looking forward to come quality time on the boat today, overcast skies or not. 
wishing vacation was more of a permeant activity in my life. Although my day job has been going really well, being outside more often is something a physically crave on a regular basis. 
wearing swimsuits from AM to PM. 
loving that I've had the chance to sit down and write an entire blog entry with little distractions. 
wanting this week to last forever. 
wondering about nothing in particular. I'm at peace today, surrounded by David and my wonderful family. The most that's on my mind is when my sisters will be here with our nieces and nephew. 
photographing again. I hadn't really touched my camera in a month. I think I needed a break from things, but I missed it dearly. I'm back, and better than ever. My images are sharp and shooting in manual mode is finally something I am able to do with ease - sometimes. 
grateful for my family and the love that we all have for each other. I'm realizing more and more just how amazing it is that all seven of us siblings have love and genuine respect for each other. It's rare, I know.
hoping the rain goes away and the sun shines bright for the rest of the week. It is summer vacation after all and my pale, office dwelling skin needs the natural UVs of the sun. 

Here's a little picture of The Lake House via instagram.com/faithe13_country



You Might Also Like

0 comment(s)

STAY IN TOUCH


SUBSCRIBE

THANK YOU

Thank you for taking the time to explore the blog. Your support and friendship mean more to me than you may know. God Bless! xoxo