this little life of ours

What Success Feels Like?

10/06/2014 07:02:00 AM

It's the little things that make life worth living.* Is that what success feels like?

When there's enough little things that make you smile, that ease your mind, that fill your heart, that you feel content with life - is that living a success life? Today, October 6th, 2014, pregnant for my very first child, working two and a half jobs, married to my very best friend, in a beautiful home, in a wonderful neighborhood, aunt to a collection of babies that fill my heart every single moment I am with them, I believe that's what living a successful like must kind of feel like... 

At the thought of all of this, I wanted to make a list of the very small pieces of life that make me feel that I'm on the right track:

  • A good, home-brewed cup of coffee in a pretty oversized mug
  • When the house smells clean, even when it's just thanks to Glade Plug-Ins 
  • When I'm running early, or even just on time. Something I'm actively getting better at. 
  • Having a clean car, a daily struggle.  
  • An organized closet, one of my current projects at the house (also a daily struggle).
  • The victory of creating a cute outfit, bonus points for being four months pregnant.  
  • Exercising, hasn't been in my life enough lately.  
  • Feeling creative, although it comes and goes when I least expect it. 
  • And most recently, feeling Baby Avocado wiggling around, it's amazing how relaxing it is to feel s/he's right on track. 
To be continued... 

xo, jenny

"It's the little things in life that make life worth living," Kenny Chesney. 



Photo of David and I at our Gender Reveal part for Baby C. It's a Girl!

Note: Photo taken on October 20, 2015 and added to the blog after it's published date for memories sake. Photo credit to my wonderful sister-in-law Karen Moreau. 

You Might Also Like

0 comment(s)

STAY IN TOUCH


SUBSCRIBE

THANK YOU

Thank you for taking the time to explore the blog. Your support and friendship mean more to me than you may know. God Bless! xoxo