The Coffee is Brewing

9/07/2010 06:15:00 AM

Good Morning, Loves (said it with a brit accent)

I've been just laying in my bed for about two hours now just a wishing that I would go back to sleep. It never happened, so here I am at 5 AM in the early, early morning. The coffee pot just told me it was ready for me to have a cup, please hold one moment while I go handle that. I promise I will be right back....

Back.

This week of work isn't really like I work week at all. It's like working for a weekend and playing for the week, because I am only working on Tuesday and Wednesday. Allegedly. It's Saints week. I am oh so very, very ready. The camera will be out. The Drew 'em dem shirt will be purchased. And my toenails are painted gold. I'm ready.

I thought I'd share the mood with some photos from this time last year.
{The beginning of the road to victory}




This time last year was my very first live football experience. My very first time in Tiger Stadium & my very first time in the dome for a Saints game. I don't think I could have picked a better season to be a fan {well, of the Saints anyways}. LSU needs a little credit too. Nothing really beats tailgating on Saturdays.


I can't really believe that was a year ago.

Okay...it's time to go get ready for the work day.

-----

My coffee cup had a little message on it this morning {special thanks to Miss Megan for the birthday cup}.
{ via Anna Taintor }

Oh and don't forget it's Tuesday. I know it is going to feel like a Monday all the day long.

You Might Also Like

0 comment(s)

STAY IN TOUCH


SUBSCRIBE

THANK YOU

Thank you for taking the time to explore the blog. Your support and friendship mean more to me than you may know. God Bless! xoxo