Your limit

9/26/2010 11:52:00 PM

I have a wonderful blog coming to you full of pictures and details...but it's already past my work night bedtime, so I'm calling it a night. But first, I wanted to share something i read this weekend in Glamour, and of course can't find right now to properly quote -- the idea -- always know your limits in life: for love, for friendships, for working out, for work, for family. Know what you will tollerate and what is your "you've pushed me too far" limit. Once you know your limit you can actually push yourself too it instead of being overwhelmed and not knowing when the right time is to stop.

I hope to share this idea more, because I love it.

This weekend...I'll give it a 7. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comment(s)

STAY IN TOUCH


SUBSCRIBE

THANK YOU

Thank you for taking the time to explore the blog. Your support and friendship mean more to me than you may know. God Bless! xoxo