camera

The Best Christmas Present of my Life...

12/30/2010 01:46:00 PM

A Moreau Family Christmas | Not the highlights so much, but more just the pictures that I liked!

Aprel & Mille
Mille is Aprel's BFF from college.
My family has accepted her as our sixth sister, that's how much we love her.

Matt & Joseph | Joseph & Matt
Like Father, Like Son.
Matt is Aprel's hubby, Jo is her 3rd lil babae!

Future Bro-in-Law with Aprel's 2 & 4.
 
Youngest sister & oldest sister share fashion sense!
I posted all of my favorite pictures from Christmas evening on Facebook if you feel like clicking thru...
It's pretty amazing that I didn't give someone the camera to take a picture of David and me. :( Oh well, there will be more Christmases!

And here I am (obnoxious me, anyways) with my favorite new toy! Yeah, I look that picture in the mirror. LOL


xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comment(s)

STAY IN TOUCH


SUBSCRIBE

THANK YOU

Thank you for taking the time to explore the blog. Your support and friendship mean more to me than you may know. God Bless! xoxo