anthropologie

"Hurrah" - Anthropologie

12/28/2010 05:51:00 PM

I've been searching for the perfect curtains for my room for the last two years. Nothing ever seems to be just enough me and just the right color. I saw these beauties about 6 months ago at  and fell madly in love. (madly in love.) Nonetheless, this girl's salary just doesn't support $400 dollars worth of curtains, at least not for one window in my room. So I waited and waited, than finally they came down to $200. But still, I just could not allow myself. And then, the sunshine from above and they were $100 ($50/panel), but I still waited. I needed Christmas to come and go before I could allow myself such a splurge. And finally, today, they are mine. They were the very last two in stock. When I went back to the page after my purchase they were no longer available. I am so thrilled that I chose to buy them today. {Destiny} LOL
 I'll admit it, I've looked at them every day for the last week.

And here the are:

I'm going to have to rearrange my room to show them off properly.
Anyways, 5-10 days for shipping seems so long from now. But, I've waited this long....

You Might Also Like

0 comment(s)

STAY IN TOUCH


SUBSCRIBE

THANK YOU

Thank you for taking the time to explore the blog. Your support and friendship mean more to me than you may know. God Bless! xoxo