my perfect world

My Perfect World (Vol. 006)

11/27/2012 09:27:00 AM

In a perfect world I wouldn't be required to be a morning person and getting into the office for 10:00 a.m. would be a viable option for weekdays. In fact, a 2:00 p.m. to midnight shift with dinner as my lunch hour would probably suite me just fine.

All weekend I woke up early to try to get things done and all day I was tired. I tried pumping myself with caffeine, but I just kept yawning. Sunday night when it was time for bed I was finally awake -- uncaffeinated, but feelings awake and alert. Dang it. I forced myself to go to sleep because I knew that staying up was the wrong choice with Monday morning looming in the very near future. But, the truth of the matter is -- I am an night owl.

Actually, I find this idea true for many creatives. Is it a right-brain thing?

You Might Also Like

0 comment(s)

STAY IN TOUCH


SUBSCRIBE

THANK YOU

Thank you for taking the time to explore the blog. Your support and friendship mean more to me than you may know. God Bless! xoxo