a little below tempo

10/26/2009 10:28:00 PM

I haven't actually gotten the piece of paper yet that says it, but I don't think I made it in to gradschool. next time, next time....

Today, I am completely happy with my, now, facebook official relationship. I never imagined being so happy with a person. He truely, truely makes me happy.

I'm loving this weather! :)

Still looking for a Halloween costume.
Basically over volleyball for a little while.
I really do enjoy football now.
Worked 'til 9 PM tonight.
i <3 boots.

I'm struggling right now. I feel like school is my answer, but if I didn't get in there must be another plan for me. Where to go now? There's so many options. I really do enjoy marketing and web design, sooo do I go with that? Or will that make me hate it? Do try again for the fall? I just don't know if I can take that kind of rejecton. I need a plan.

Really, really looking forward to the LA Tech @ LSU game with Lauren and Anna!!!!!!

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comment(s)

STAY IN TOUCH


SUBSCRIBE

THANK YOU

Thank you for taking the time to explore the blog. Your support and friendship mean more to me than you may know. God Bless! xoxo