Wants, needs, et cetera, et cetera

5/24/2010 12:21:00 PM

I want a big digital camera with interchangeable lenses, then I want Formula One editing tools, and then I want enough free time to get stupid good at photography. And graphic design. Really, I want time & enough money to do the things I want. Nonetheless, the next time in my life when that seems feasible is sometime after retirement. And that depresses me.

I had a sad realization recently, it seems no matter how stressed or over-whelmed I feel now it may always just get increasingly more overwhelming. The only things that eases my mind is that hopefully, one day, I will be better at managing and dealing with it. On top of all of that, today I feel like I have nothing to look forward to except everyday's tomorrow. All because, I have no free time to do the things I want to do and the no money to even try to halfass it.

So what's the secret to life? Adderall?

My brother and I are fighting over the air conditioner again. I love summertime, but I don't like to sweat in my house. Especially not while I'm sleeping.

Two weekends from now David is out of town and I have a whole weekend to myself, to do whatever I want to do. I simply cannot wait. I love David, I really do, but he doesn't love the things I love and I love him too much to make him endure them. Though it does save me lots of money, it is sometimes very counterproductive to my life.

Somewhere I wrote down "By June 1, I will be 125 pounds." Well, that's 6 days away and that seems to be a very unrealistic goal.

I'm about to read a self-help type book, "Switch - how to change when change isn't easy." I think it will be enlightening. I'll keep you posted on my findings. And by read, I mean listen to the audio book; b/c I can't find time for reading.

You Might Also Like

0 comment(s)

STAY IN TOUCH


SUBSCRIBE

THANK YOU

Thank you for taking the time to explore the blog. Your support and friendship mean more to me than you may know. God Bless! xoxo