happy

No buyers remorse.

11/02/2010 11:27:00 AM

There are just a few purchases that I have been really, really pleased with the last few days.

Here's to sharing good experiences!

Happy 1: My new Jessica Simpson purse.
I saw it and had to have it. I'm not good at buying purses, it takes me months to find one that I actually love. My last purse was a lovely yellow bag from Target that had seen better days. I bought it over a year ago...It needed to be replaced, but I loved our time together. {This pic doesn't do it justice}


Happy 2: Awapuhi product line by Paul Mitchell.
I'm a Paul Mitchell girl, have been since 2008 when I become completely color dependant due to some genetic malfunction in my hair that has caused me to go awkwardly grey in my early twenties. The texture of my hair just hasn't been the same since I discontinued regular use of Pantene Pro-V. UNTIL NOW. My hair stylist recommended Awapuhi on Friday. I'm in ABSOLUTE LOVE with the Shampoo & Conditioner. I haven't tried the Deep Condition or the hair spray yet, but I'm sure that I won't be disappointed. My hair feels amazingly touchable.

Happy 3: Amazing Cosmetics undereye concealer.
I think all working girls struggle with those ugly undereye circles. I had all but given up my search for the perfect concealer. I tried almost everything: Covergirl, Bare Essentials, Orgins, Mac... and then one day I walked into Sophora and asked for an undereye concealer. This edge girl with jet black hair and pink bangs brought me to this concealer. She explained that it took a little bit, so be gentle. I'm not going to lie, I over used it the first few times and it stayed wet for awhile. Now that I got the usage down people are actually noticing and asking me what I'm doing different. I finally found my miracle concealer...it might be the answer to a decade long search.

Happy 4: Speak Now by Taylor Swift
I don't think this needs explaining. I just love her new album.

Before I leave you I have to tell you that The Band Perry song "If I Die Young" has been stuck in my head for about two weeks now. It is beautiful.


I hope you all have a perfectly wonderful Tuesday.
I hope that I'll be in touch sooner than later.
I hope this proves to be useful to at least one other person.

Start your Christmas shopping!

Loves




You Might Also Like

1 comment(s)

  1. this has proven extremely useful to me. checking out the hair products and concealer ASAP. and tswift's new album -- it's pure gold in my book. i'm smitten. thank you for this presh post, preshie.

    ReplyDelete

STAY IN TOUCH


SUBSCRIBE

THANK YOU

Thank you for taking the time to explore the blog. Your support and friendship mean more to me than you may know. God Bless! xoxo