friends

An Ode to Twenty(Five)

8/24/2011 12:32:00 AM

We'll get all track immediately because we need to start with ... can you believe that school is already back in session? It's always a little odd when school supplies take over the first few rows at Target & Walmart and I'm not really suppose to buy anything. But, what's more strange this year, is that I'm not really yearning for it - at all. (Back on track) That's part of being this new age I am, I suppose. Speaking of, I've written a little something, for Lauren, for me, & for Anna, as we've all officially crossed over into the next 'quarter of a century of our lives' -- and here it is.


And that's that. Please, all 30-somethings, don't take offense to the reference in there. I'd say we'll be there before you know it...but I'm still in denial over here. LOL

And, I'm up a whole hour past my bedtime...that's been an ongoing trend since I've turned the corner past 25. Can't be good for my metabolism. Off to sleep.

xo

You Might Also Like

0 comment(s)

STAY IN TOUCH


SUBSCRIBE

THANK YOU

Thank you for taking the time to explore the blog. Your support and friendship mean more to me than you may know. God Bless! xoxo