eat

"It's not easy being green" - Kermit the Frog

9/23/2009 11:16:00 AM

Today I am more interested in things than people. People exhaust me.
I've been thinking about the fact that:
Every minute of every passing day you can get something productive done with your time.
And, I struggle with this.
Because I know it's true, but also feel like I waste so much time.
I drive.
I watch countless episodes of seasons of shows.
I put energy into relationships that could not flourish
and I wonder if that is a waste of time.
I eat and then I work out to counter-balance my eating.
I work on projects that I never finish.
I stress over little things that I know aren't really issues, I just want to talk about them.
Why do I feel as if time to myself is what I need most when I am undeniably a people person?
Where do you draw the line between self-improvement/rest and laziness/selfishness?





You Might Also Like

0 comment(s)

STAY IN TOUCH


SUBSCRIBE

THANK YOU

Thank you for taking the time to explore the blog. Your support and friendship mean more to me than you may know. God Bless! xoxo