9/29/2009 02:36:00 AM

Some days go on forever
Sometimes the weatherman says rain
We’ve all had days staring blankly out the window
Watching all the plans we made go down the drain
- The Benjy Davis Project

-----

Priorities:
1) Grad School Application
2) Working Out
3) Work
4) Shopping
5) Social

I will submit my grad school application this week. I will lose 10 pounds. I will make the website SEO friendly. I will blog at least 3 times this week. I will improve my fall wardrobe. I will meet all my social obligations for the week. I will stop referring to my friends as obligations. I will find a gold dress for the LSU vs. Florida game.

I'm still searching for something that is missing. I haven't figured it out, but I think I have a good idea.

You Might Also Like

0 comment(s)

STAY IN TOUCH


SUBSCRIBE

THANK YOU

Thank you for taking the time to explore the blog. Your support and friendship mean more to me than you may know. God Bless! xoxo