Drew N' Dem

8/23/2010 04:05:00 PM

My Week


|Monday|
Work, dentist and Spa Martini date with T & Amanda (then get home to hang up clothes).

|Tuesday|
Work in early – out late. Sushi{?} Date Night with David.

|Wednesday|
Work. Home early for laundry & me time.

|Thursday|
Work. S&M meeting. {Finally} drinks with Gracious. I wander if she wants to run with me before drinks?!

|Friday|
Work {half day?}. Must make the decision on whether to go to the Saints game or to Cheryl’s Bachelorette party . . . this is a tough one.

|Saturday|
R&R?!

New “To Do”

Rank my days from 1 – 10. Explain.

Yesterday {Sunday}
9.5 for productivity.
It felt really good to wake up to a clean room.

The overall day I’ll give it a 7.
Better than average but nothing extraordinary.


Jean Therapy

You Might Also Like

0 comment(s)

STAY IN TOUCH


SUBSCRIBE

THANK YOU

Thank you for taking the time to explore the blog. Your support and friendship mean more to me than you may know. God Bless! xoxo