Craving Tan Lines & Boat Rides

3/30/2010 06:18:00 PM

I couldn't be more excited about Spring FINALLY being here.

The one downfall? It makes me really dislike having to be at work. Can't I just be outside in the sunshine and work at night?

No. 1 reason I miss college? Spring Break

Spring-things to look forward to:
- Multiple road trips to the Lake House
- Bayou Country Fest
- Crawfish boil, April 10
- Easter
- wearing white pants & shoes
- tan lines
- Poolside
- Gulf Shore's trip, July 1-4
- Pedicures
- crawfish
- Spring showers
- Sunroof, radio up

----

There are a few things that I'm having a hard time accepting that I want to share with you.

a) Growing up. No, like really, I still giggle a little bit every time I refer to myself as a "woman". I just don't feel mature enough to be considered a miss or a Mrs. Will it just feel normal one day? Or did I forget to do something that is supposed to make me feel that way?

b) Not complaining. I want to be a positive person. I really, really want to be one of those positive, always happy people except some days I'm just a wretch.

c) Self-awareness. I know it's important to be a little self-aware but lately it has been feeling a lot more like insecurities and anxiety than anything else.

d) My wardrobe. Can I please be one of those people who always have the perfect outfit for every occasion? If I could actually accomplish this some of my self-awareness/anxiety might actually subside.

You Might Also Like

0 comment(s)

STAY IN TOUCH


SUBSCRIBE

THANK YOU

Thank you for taking the time to explore the blog. Your support and friendship mean more to me than you may know. God Bless! xoxo