clothes

j.crew, i may be in love with you.

3/15/2010 12:07:00 AM

I have this new mindset about purchasing clothes….this specific mindset probably should have been something that crossed my mind years ago, but it didn’t. Well, if it did it didn’t make much of an impression --- I am a product of everything I purchase. The things that I wear directly reflect the type of person that I am, the standards I hold myself to, and the impression that I would like to leave on other --- And with that being said, I’ve started spending a little more money on specific pieces of my wardrobe. It is already making me feel like a better person. It’s a vain, expensive, addictive new outlook; nonetheless I know it helps better reflect the person I try to be instead of a sad impression of the person I wish was. At least, that’s the feeling I’m going with…or something to that gist.


Most recent purchases?

Thank you J.Crew

You Might Also Like

0 comment(s)

STAY IN TOUCH


SUBSCRIBE

THANK YOU

Thank you for taking the time to explore the blog. Your support and friendship mean more to me than you may know. God Bless! xoxo