There's Just Something About...

3/22/2010 10:57:00 PM

There's just something about reading old xanga that makes me miss me. This time last year I would say that I would have never imagined myself in this place this year. It's wonderful, really. But I miss me. I miss not having so much along time but having freedom. I'm okay with my the compromise that is my relationship now. trading a best friend for a boyfriend is never a bad trade. At least not once you finally get use to it.

it's cold again. but its suppose to warm up. regardless, i've been sick. but at night I always hit my rhythm. Old xanga said that April 7th I took a "mental wellness day" last year. I'm thinking of making it annual.

Somethings that I use to believe were boring about me, i have realized, kind of make me.

I've been way to internal lately. and its getting old. by internal i mean all up in my head, being self-conscious and awkwardly aware. I need more time with a few specific people to help counteract. and i need to still figure out my J.O.B situation. Yes, it still makes me self-conscious.

Know what habit I have shook though? My attention-whore habit. I had a slight relapse a few weeks ago, but mainly I'm completely cured. it feels good and does help for sleeping at night.

xoxo <3

You Might Also Like

0 comment(s)

STAY IN TOUCH


SUBSCRIBE

THANK YOU

Thank you for taking the time to explore the blog. Your support and friendship mean more to me than you may know. God Bless! xoxo