Sick Day

3/23/2010 08:12:00 AM

I just can't get enough of you these past few days, can I?

I'm taking a sick day from work. I had to humble myself for a moment when I actually decided that I was sick enough to stay home. I kept thinking I had too much work to do to be sick, but really...nothing that I have to do is so important that I can't allow myself a day to get better. Because I really am sick. You should hear my talk, I sound like a 68-year old smoker.

So, I turned on my Push notifications for iPhone work email, fired up the laptop, put some pillows behind my head and plan on doing a little online shopping, design, and sleeping. It's not exactly a mental wellness day when you are actually sick, but it feels nice regardless. Granted, I've already answered 4 work emails in the time that I have written this...I'm okay with that though! :)

I may be in touch again later, ya just never know. Right now I'm going hit up a few stores online to see if I can find some weekend clothes!

You Might Also Like

0 comment(s)

STAY IN TOUCH


SUBSCRIBE

THANK YOU

Thank you for taking the time to explore the blog. Your support and friendship mean more to me than you may know. God Bless! xoxo