this little life of ours

Promises For The Year 2013

1/01/2013 03:07:00 PM

In the year Two Thousand Thirteen...


I will celebrate my 27 birthday
I will celebrate my one year engagement anniversary 
I will celebrate my one year wedding anniversary
I will celebrate more 

I will start a business 
I will start making my bed in the morning 

I will stop eating so many carbs 
I will stop making excuses for not exercising 
I will stop feeling sorry for myself 
I will stop being insecure 

I will visit Aprel's family more often
I will bring my nieces and nephew on adventures and build a relationship with them 
I will post more pictures 
I will always return the shopping cart to the buggy place in the parking lot 
I will visit a state I've never visited 
I will take my talents more seriously 
I will take myself less seriously 
I will finish writing all of my thank you cards 
I will learn how to use this new thing -- a Mac 

I will be a better wife
- one that doesn't complain about so many things 
- one that makes the bed 
- one that learns how to speak whole sentences even when I'm frustrated with a situation 
- one that looks for all of the good things
- one that wakes up a few minutes earlier to have good hair for the day 
- one that learns how to cook a few more of his favorite dishes 
- one that doesn't take herself too seriously 
- one that remembers how to stay true to herself


You Might Also Like

1 comment(s)

STAY IN TOUCH


SUBSCRIBE

THANK YOU

Thank you for taking the time to explore the blog. Your support and friendship mean more to me than you may know. God Bless! xoxo