this little life of ours

The Greatest Instrument You'll Ever Own

1/14/2013 08:53:00 AM

If I could offer you one piece of advice, today, it is to always have a full length mirror in your house.


Remember to look at your body often. "It's the greatest instrument you'll ever own." (The Sunscreen Song) Treat your body with kindness, exercise, eat quality foods, and show it appreciation. We are only given one body -- and it gives back what we put into it, for better or for worse.

Two times in my life I have gone months without a full length mirror. Not having the daily reminder of what your body looks like takes it's toll --  slowly and sneaky. 

(This is more for me than it is for you.)

You Might Also Like

0 comment(s)

STAY IN TOUCH


SUBSCRIBE

THANK YOU

Thank you for taking the time to explore the blog. Your support and friendship mean more to me than you may know. God Bless! xoxo