It's Mardi Gras in New Orleans (Vol. 001)

1/30/2013 06:36:00 PM

Today was Mardi Gras theme day at the office. I threw on my Perlis polo and called it an outfit. But I wanted to be more fab than that (I've probably grownup since I purchased my Mardi Gras striped polo and it's an odd kind of sad for me). I thought of Polyvore (the online app that I've never made an outfit with before, gasp - I know) and downloaded the app just to create my "would be" outfit if I had $2000 dollars to spend and a little more time to prep. Now, not surprisingly, I'm absolutely in love with Polyvore and the idea of creating "would be" outfits for every day I feel like my closet has failed me. 

After the exercise, I'm pretty sure that I need a striped blazer and that scarf from BR. The Kate Spade watch I own. A variety of the green pants are coming to my door step in the next few days! As for the shirt...I kind of love it for Mardi Gras day ONLY, it just seem so terribly appropriate for New Orleans on Fat Tuesday. What do you think? 


Mardi Gras Wardrobe




Note: I made this a volume because I'm hoping to share more of our Mardi Gras experiences with you guys over the next couple of weeks. I'm not making any promised, but I do love this time of year!!


You Might Also Like

1 comment(s)

STAY IN TOUCH


SUBSCRIBE

THANK YOU

Thank you for taking the time to explore the blog. Your support and friendship mean more to me than you may know. God Bless! xoxo