sunday currently

Sunday Currently (Vol. 002)

1/06/2013 07:15:00 PM

Reading: Blogs again. It's inspiring to read what other people are thinking, talking, and writing about. I've compiled a nice combination of subscriptions for work-realted and life-related blogs. Newest favorite: 40:20vision.com

Writing: Group texts, and sending video messages. It's a nice way to stay connected to everyone even though we are all so very busy. 

Listening: to NFL on Fox and David whistling the tune to "Two tickets to paradise". I've been working most of today so David has been in control of the TV. I don't usually just listen to sports for fun. 

Thinking: How much I appreciate David. He's been so much help and support over the last month with me working two jobs and always feelings so busy I can't see straight. 

Smelling: Our Skinny Dipping scent from Scentsy. I'm obsessed with our scentsies, that's right, we have two of them. 

Wishing: I didn't have to go into my day job tomorrow. Weekend always end too soon. 

Hoping: I get use to using the Mac, sooner rather than later. I'm slowly catching on, but I still miss my PC.  I bought the apple wireless mouse yesterday, so at least I have my right-click again. 

Wearing: Leggings, all of the time. I've been finding new outfits that I can make "work appropriate" with leggings. I need to order like 10 more pairs. Especially a couple pairs of black.

Loving: That it's Mardi Gras Season, once again. This day last year David and I were heading to dinner -- the dinner that we ate just moments before he proposed to me!!!! 

Wanting: a new pair of boots. I haven't bought a single pair this year...

Needing: to get back to work. To Stretch. To Workout. To buy a new pair of running shoes. 

Feeling: Happy. Maybe it's the 5 servings of caffeine I had today.  

Clicking: Play on the video I posted of the little dog Sam on Facebook. Over and over, it makes me smile every time. 

You Might Also Like

2 comment(s)

  1. you are always such a busy bee! i admire your work ethic. i can't wait til i have a job [i know that sounds crazy, but it's true.]

    i have to say, it took me a while to get used to my MAC when i got it - it was a rough transition from PC to MAC, but i absolutely love my MAC now. i didn't have it over the summer when i was in shreveport, & i missed it so much!

    i haven't bought any boots this year either - makes me sad ;( i love boots.

    5 servings of caffeine?! were you bouncing off the walls? FUN FACT: caffeine is a word i struggle with spelling EVERY SINGLE TIME. i can almost never spell it correctly the first time.

    so glad you linked up this week! :) i'll be calling you soon!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once you get used to your Mac you wont want anything else. :)

    ReplyDelete

STAY IN TOUCH


SUBSCRIBE

THANK YOU

Thank you for taking the time to explore the blog. Your support and friendship mean more to me than you may know. God Bless! xoxo